Monday 10 August 2015

Slow Week

     Hey everyone!
     This week was a little slow honestly, we had a hard time getting members out with us but that's part of the work! 
     Everyone needs to read that talk, the church needs more member missionaries! This talk about Follow Up is what I have decided to work on this week. I decided that there are normally only 2 reasons that people don't follow up on commitments, #1 Laziness, #2 They Forget. I decided that I'm going to stop being lazy! President has told us we need to become more consecrated missionaries, so I'm going to sacrifice being lazy. I know that if I work hard 100% of the time that the Lord will bless us in this area, and the effects of it will spread throughout the zone and throughout the mission. Read that talk it is awesome!
     I found that one in my personal study this week, I also found the message from this month's ensign by President Monson. We need to be lights of the world, light always shines over darkness so if we can be lights in the world Satan will not be able to prevail against us.
     I know this week is going to be great! Transfers are on the 25th and I have a feeling that I'm going to get transferred, so I want to finish the transfer strong! Colton Steed will be finishing his mission that day, he's still an AP so he's finishing his mission 6 straight transfers as an Assistant. I'm going to burn a white shirt soon, my week mark is on Sunday. Freak time flies haha.
            Love,
               Elder Strate

        Dad sent me a copy of the cutouts he's going to have at Bree's baptism. Pretty Cool.


No comments:

Post a Comment