Thursday 2 July 2015

New Boundaries

From President Spendlove today;

     I've had a few people ask me about this so here it is. The NEW Utah Salt Lake Cit mission. On July 1st we said farewell to 49 of our dear elders and sisters (22 in the Tooele zone and 27 in the Layton zone) and welcomed in 18 missionaries from the Salt Lake City East mission and our new Salt Lake zone!
     We're now at 137 younger full-time missionaries, 26 senior couples covering 55 stakes in 6 zones. When we arrived 4 months ago we had over 200 younger elders and sisters, 48 senior couples covering 69 stakes and the Wendover district in 8 zones. I miss all the missionaries we've said goodbye to over the last four months but I'm grateful to have a slightly smaller mission to preside over so I can minister more personally to each missionary.
      Onward, ever onward...!

No comments:

Post a Comment