Monday 15 June 2015

Family Baptism!!!!

Hey everyone!
     BAPTISM! YES! We had a family get baptized this Saturday and confirmed on Sunday, the Luna Family. They are the best, just unbelievable people. 
     The picture below goes like this left to right, Sisters from Temple Square that sent us the referral for them, one is from Chile and the other is from Edmonton. Then we have Alan Luna, their oldest son who we are currently working with. He has not been baptized yet, but he has opened up to us and hopefully we will baptize him next month. Then we have Guadalupe, Norma, and Erika Luna! The family that got baptized! Then we have Elder Strother and I. In front we have Chris, Hermano Vasquez, and Hermano Mendoza. Chris baptized Guadalupe, Mendoza baptized Norma, and Vasquez baptized Erika. 
 
 
       It was such a blessing to have those 3 people enter into the covenant of baptism. The service was incredible, the spirit was very strong and I can't wait to have another one this week. On Friday this week Daniela Garcia is getting baptized, she is a 16 year old girl and has been very prepared by the Lord. 
     The Lord has blessed our area so much and I'm so grateful for his influence in our area.
I love this area so much and I love this work. I'm so grateful for the miracles I see daily, and the blessings I receive constantly. I'm so grateful for all of your prayers on my behalf, thanks for everything! 
       I wanted to share somethings with you that I've been reading from the ensign.
     Read those two stories, they are very good and will benefit all of us in our roles as members of the church.
     In terms of the NBA Finals, I'll just say this. What more can LeBron do? I feel so bad for him, this has always happened to him throughout his career. He gets to the finals and his teammates just don't provide any support. Like freak, and this year of course Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving both get hurt for the finals. If they were healthy I would've predicted a clean sweep. Oh well it's not over yet, they can win two in a row. LeBron is doing everything he can, like 40 points and a triple double almost every game is pretty much the best finals performance of all-time, freak he should win Finals MVP even if they lose. LeBron should just score like 70 points next game, because apparently he has to for them to win.... Haha. Oh well, go Cavs! I'm not losing faith! Haha whether they win or lose LeBron is still the best player in the world, but if they win people will just recognize that more and he won't get trashed by the media. They can do it, I know they can.
     Have a great week!
          Love,
              Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment