Monday 11 May 2015

Great week

Hey guys!
     It was awesome to skype with my family yesterday, family is such an amazing blessing that we all have! I love mine so much and I'm so grateful for all of their support!
     I had a great week, we found a new family, the Luna Family, and they are solid. They were at church on Sunday and I gave a talk on Mother's Day, it was an awesome day! We have found some new investigators that we can work with, I'm really excited for the upcoming weeks.
     We are also getting I-Pads tomorrow so the work here will be changing soon! 
I love it here and I love the people I am working with! I heard that LeBron put a nail into every Bulls fan's hearts yesterday, that's good to hear :) haha. Cavs and Clippers in the finals I'm telling you guys! But I also heard that the Flames got knocked out so that makes me sad... oh well.
     Good luck and may the Lord bless our lives as we do his will. I know that if we do his will and submit ourselves to him we will receive blessings and miracles daily.
     Love,
     Elder Strate

                                 Elder Rogers and Elder Jensen, some missionaries that I live with

No comments:

Post a Comment