Monday 8 February 2016

Staying put

      Hey!
      This week is transfers! Elder Haight and I are staying together this transfer, which is great news! I love this area and my companion has been great so far. We're learning so much from each other and it's been such a blessing for us to edify each other. 
 
      We found some more less active members to teach this week. We found quite a few return missionaries that are struggling with church attendance at the moment and we are going to take them out on splits with us this week. We decided that might be the best way to help them feel the spirit again. It will also bring back memories they had from their missions which we both agree should help them come back to church. It's going to be a great week!
       I read a great talk this week by Elder Christofferson, it's called "The Divine Gift of Repentance." This week I was reflecting on what I could improve on. I read this talk and I realized that whatever I decide to improve on, I will maximize my success in progression with the help of the Savior. I know he can help us recognize and overcome our weaknesses through his Atonement. This talk was awesome, please read it! https://www.lds.org/general-conference/2011/10/the-divine-gift-of-repentance?lang=eng
     Thanks for all the support back you give me, sorry I know this letter is short but I will try to write a longer one next week!
     Love,
       Elder Strate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment