Monday 20 April 2015

Trasferred again - onto a new calling - ZL

TRANSFERED ONCE AGAIN!
     Wow I couldn't believe the kind of week we had, it was crazy. So first we put a few more investigators on date, and then we had our baptism on Saturday.
     We baptized a 79 year old lady named Maria Nunez. She is an amazing lady, I was so grateful for the decision she made to enter into the covenant of baptism, it was awesome. She has a great spirit with her and whenever I see her she always has a smile on her face. The feeling I get when I see a recent convert and the spirit they have with them, their smiles always seem to get to me. I can tell that the fully restored gospel of Jesus Christ really does bring eternal happiness.

 
      I don't have a ton of time to write today sorry, but it's because I'm getting transferred! I was only in the Buena Vista Branch, Pioneer Stake for 6 weeks! Freak that is not a very long time, but I'm going to Rose Park to be a Zone Leader. I'm serving with Elder Strother, and he has served with some of my other companions and I heard he is an amazing missionary. I'm so excited to serve with him, but it is a little bitter sweet. 
     I loved the Buena Vista Branch and my companion Elder Barfuss. We both wanted to serve with each other for longer than one transfer, but I guess the Lord had different plans. It's going to be an interesting week!
     Love,
     Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment