Monday 16 February 2015

Valentine's Treat

Hey everyone!
     We had another baptism this weekend, on Valentine's Day! 
     It was for Nicole Mateos! She is so amazing and has an amazing conversion story. She lived with her boyfriend for over a year, and that was literally her only problem. I've been teaching her since November, and she has gone through a lot of trials. She lost her job and have big relationship problems with her boyfriend, and I did everything I could to help her as a missionary. I tried my best, but the Lord was testing her and I had to step back and let him work. She had plenty of faith and continued reading, praying, going to church, and living the commandments. She was blessed with another job and she finally found a place to live! It was crazy to watch, the Lord has worked miracles for her and I was so amazed to watch and learn! She has expressed desire to go on a mission and I plan on going to the temple with her in a year. She's amazing and I'm so grateful for her diligence.
     Our teaching pool is getting smaller so we have been focusing on finding lately. It's hard to find sometimes in places like Davis County, but the Lord always has more people for us to find, teach, baptize, and retain.
     I love you all and thank you so much for the support!
Love,
Elder Strate
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment