Monday 2 February 2015

Super Bowl Blues

     I got a new companion! His name is Elder Osborne and he's really sweet! He's from Fresno, California and he's been on his mission for like 20 months so he has really good Spanish. He's been helping me a lot with the language so that's really good for me. 
     

                                                      Elder Osborne and I

     We've been teaching lots of people and right now we have 5 people on date for baptism. 4 for this Saturday and 1 for Valentines day! The girl that I was hanging out with on Christmas when I skyped you guys, she's getting baptized on Valentines day! She's been looking for a place to live because she lived with her boyfriend and she needed to move out so she could be baptized. She found a place and we helped her move on Saturday so now she's officially ready for baptism! I was so happy when I found out that she had a place to live. I've been waiting since November for this, like it's been really hard for me to watch her life from the sidelines. She's had a lot of trials the last few months but she's endured them well and now she's being blessed through her diligence and patience. She's been an amazing example to me and I know that if we are able to endure the challenges God gives us, that we will grow and be blessed from them. Nicole is a prime example of this, and it's been incredible to watch the Lord work. Wow what a miracle!    
      A member called me last night and told me all about the game. I was soooooo pissed off when I found out how the game went down. First of all, we're up 24-14 going into the 4th Quarter! Where's the Legion Of Boom? They should not have let Brady get 2 TD's in the 4th Quarter, they picked him off twice and still let him throw a few touchdowns. If the defense would've had a better 4th Quarter, Seattle doesn't even need to worry about the plays at the end of the game. 
Secondly, you have the best RB in the league Pete Carroll. Lynch is the best power back in the league, and they couldn't stop him all game. WHY NOT GIVE HIM THE FREAKING BALL???? LIKE HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!! I was so mad when I found out, like I ran around our apartment screaming and like freaking out haha.
   
     Chancellor, Sherman, and Earl Thomas (The Best Defenders in the league at each of their respected positions) were all playing hurt too, so if they would've been healthy it might have made that slight difference Seattle needed. Russell Wilson didn't have a very good statistical year honestly, like probably his worst in his 3 years in the league, and he didn't play that good in the playoffs either. He'll need to play better if Seattle wants to go back to the Super Bowl next year.
     Oh well, I'm still a Seahawk fan for life, and I'l gladly where my fan gear with pride. No being shy, this game just gives me another reason to hate Tom Brady and the Patriots haha. Oh well, good job. That's the first time a good QB has beaten the Seahawks in a LONG time soo whatever haha.
#Seahawksforlife #GOHAWKS

Love,
Elder Strate

No comments:

Post a Comment